Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Meet our Ohio Miss Job's Daughter!

Hello Ohio Job’s Daughters!  I am so very excited to be representing you for the 2011-2012 year.  So a little bit about me:
I was born here in Gahanna, Ohio then I moved to Ahwatukee, Arizona and lived there for about 10 years.   Then I moved back to Ohio and started at Dublin Jerome High School in Dublin, Ohio, where I was involved in a ton of clubs and sports. This past year I graduated from Dublin Jerome and decided to head off to The University of Akron to major in Athletic Training.  A lot of people have asked why I chose this major, and it’s because I love the work environment.  I won’t be doing the same thing every day, and I have always loved sports.  I am proud to say that I was accepted into the Emerging Leaders program at Akron, so I will be involved with all the musicians, comedians, magicians, etc. that come to campus. And this means that I am in Richie Hall, if anyone wants to stop by and visit me!
 
I got involved in with Job’s daughters just about 3 years ago.  I am a Past Honored Queen of Bethel #28 in Columbus and your Ohio Miss Job’s Daughter for this year.  I am also coming to the end of my term as Sweetheart for Linden Chapter of DeMolay.  My dad works at Huntington Bank and my mom is at home for the time being.  I have a crazy black lab named Harley and a strange cat named Pumpkin.  When I am not at Job’s I can be found at the mall, at the pool, or at the movies!
Just so you know my phone is always on and my door is always open, so if anyone needs someone to talk to please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me!  I can’t wait to see you in my travels and I want to help make this year an awesome year for Ohio Job’s Daughters!!
 
Jobie Love,
Elizabeth

1 comment: